Thursday, April 7, 2011

New features and such

Hello to whoever is reading this!  Just thought I'd let you know about a couple of gadgets that I've added to the blog recently. 

Over on the right side of this page, there's a link called follow by email.  Type your email address in there, click follow and you'll get an email any time I make a new post!  You can also follow the blog through your Blogger account.  I could add an RSS feed, but I don't really know anyone who actually uses that stuff......if you want an RSS button, let me know in the comments and I'll add one.

Here's some other cool things that I've added - Down towards the bottom on the right side is My Blog List.  This has a list of excellent bike and economics blogs for your consideration.  The Nudge blog has interesting psychology / behavioral economics stuff (based on the book Nudge, a great book which I will review when I get a chance).  Over on the NY Times site, Paul Krugman's blog and the economix blog have solid economic analyses, and five thirty eight is an awesome statistics blog.  On the bikes side, Kent's Bike Blog has stories from a bike shop worker and tourer, and One Gear One Cause is a blog by a biker who rides single-speed bikes to raise money for cancer research.  The blog list also has links to the most recent post from each blog.

And finally, don't forget to vote in the poll on the bottom right.  Seriously, it's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment