Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This post is for mom

Because it was Mother's Day this past weekend, and because my mom did not care for the rap videos that I posted a while ago, this post is for you, mom!  Maybe you will like these videos better.

A year or two ago, I downloaded a few albums by The Replacements.  But I had never really listened to them.  Last week at work, I realized I was sick of all the things I usually listen to on my ipod, so I figured I'd give The Replacements a shot.  Turns out they're awesome!  Who knew?  Well apparently a lot of people, but not me.

My favorite song so far is Unsatisfied.  I like the sense of something missing - I think a lot of people feel this way about their life.  The lyrics are repetitive, but it works somehow:



My second favorite is Hold My Life.  I like the speed of this song, and the main hook is so catchy...It's been stuck in my head for days:



And finally, I also like this song a lot:



Happy late mother's day mom!  Thanks for taking care of me all of these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment