Saturday, June 11, 2011

"tim pawlenty idiot" - An Historic Moment for this blog!

Just noticed today that now two people googling "tim pawlenty idiot" have now ended up on this site.  I could not be more proud.  Here's the post, for the record.  And here's the printscreen:
Oh, random strangers on the internet, thank you for googling "tim pawlenty idiot" and thank you for stopping by my blog.  I have to ask, though, why did you only peruse my blog for an average time of 32 seconds?  And why did you only view 1.5 pages per visit?

Perhaps I didn't go into enough detail on why Pawlenty is an idiot.  Perhaps you were unsatisfied with my post, thinking that it would be all about how idiotic Tim Pawlenty is, only to see one link to an article by Paul Krugman and a few other links to economics articles.  Well, I can understand that.  Please accept my humblest apologies.  And to rectify the situation, enjoy this hilarious video of Stephen Colbert making fun of Pawlenty's ridiculous campaign ad / Michael Bay movie trailer:


Gotta love Colbert.

-Cy

2 comments:

  1. Well, you had a chance with your #1 on result on Google, but you have to engage more if you want to keep it. Why should anyone stick around here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point taken. That was part of the reason for making this post - the first post didn't actually have anything other than a link about Pawlenty.

    And this post just has the Colbert video. But it's pretty funny isn't it? What can I say, this blog is just for fun, and if you don't want to stick around, then you shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete